- Date 01/10/2020
- Department Human Resource Department
- Type Full Time
- Location Yangon, Myanmar
• Assist to HR Manager to require job functions.
• Conducting organization wide needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Willingness to take initiative and enthusiasm in learning and gaining experience
• Supervise in all of Admin concerned area
• Dealing with respective government offices (eg., SSB) for employee benefits and tax.
• Income tax payment(2 time per year)
• Monthly staff’s attendance, leaves tracking, payroll & incentives, OT calculation .
• Facilitate events and management conference with employees (eg., Annual Party, Annual Trip, Birthday Party and other special occasions)
• Able to take direction and complete tasks required with accuracy in a timely manner
• Ability to communicate with Customers and staff in a professional and efficient manner
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills are essential for collaborating with others
• Must be highly organized and able to tackle multiple tasks
• Knowledge and experience of database systems is highly desirable
• Must be Bilingual English/Burmese
• At least 1 to 2 Years experience in HR entry level function and office admin.
• Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow