- Date 17/02/2022
- Department Hyper Power
- Type Full Time
- Location Yangon
Commercial Managers main roles include the financial management of purchasing, negotiation and agreeing contracts with vendors and supplier. Also need to have good risk management skills as well as financial reporting abilities. Also manage relationships with clients and contractors, but are not limited to the following:
• Preparation of perform as to the extent that the orders are arriving.
• Communication and updating the status of purchase orders to sales team
• Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
• Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
• Perform other allowable duties as assigned by management
• Development of financial plans including budgeting and forecasting for the short and long term
• Analyzing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and cost of goods sold
• Managing budgets, expenses and pricing and commercial arrangements
• Lead role in advising around pricing for commercial contracts
• Driving efficiencies to ensure contracts remain financially viable and delivered on budget
• Partnering with business managers to drive financial performance
• Supporting the Sales and Marketing department by conducting analysis of commercial opportunities
• Preparing models to assess future profitability of identified opportunities
• Taking a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise
• Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
• Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
• Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract’s financial aspects
• Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent numeracy skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to tackle multiple tasks.
• Knowledge and experience of database systems.
• Exposure and conceptual understanding of contract law and pricing
• Strong commercial acumen and business understanding
• At least 3 years’ experience in commercial fields.
• Analytical skills, good leadership, time management skills.
• Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow.