- Date 06/08/2021
- Department Business Development
- Type Full TIme
- Location Yangon
1. Business Planning
a) Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and investment decisions (aka new business opportunities)
b) Support other departments to draft business plans, control and improve business plans and challenge assumptions in order to make relevant recommendations
c) Analyse documents, information needs and functional requirements using all sources of information
d) Proactively communicate and collaborate with line manager
e) Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates
f) Responsible for conducting market research and business reports;
a) Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial andoperating performance of divisions and departments
b) Prepare analysis and recommendations on monthly financial figures from business units compared to budget and last year and issue reports as required by the management.
3. New Projects
a) Assist with the planning execution, timeline and budgets of new projects
b) Responsible for analysis, coordindating and monitoring the execution of new projects
c) Liases with relevant external stakeholders to ensure on-time execution of project activities
d) Analyse and identify deal issues
e) Preparing bid documents, due diligence and presentations for business proposals and negotiations
f) Be the liaison between the Client Services, Site Development,
Production teams and support teams for new business opportunities
4. Ah hoc duties assigned by line manager
1. University Graduate, Higher degree holder in Administration or Management /MBA in Business Administration or Management
2. 3-5 years of experience at a senior level of working in a strategic or policy development field.
3. Experience of contribution to business planning.
4. Evidence of continuous professional management development.
5. Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written in English and Myanmar.
6. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to conduct data driven analyses.
7. Strong Interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with other staff at all levels.
8. Ability to deliver by planning work and setting targets for the achievement of objectives.
9. Extremely organized and highly-motivated