- Date 21/08/2020
- Department Finance Department
- Type Full Time
- Location Yangon, Myanmar
- Primary responsibility is to assist with the preparation of financial statements and reports to support schedules according to corporate timelines.
- Assist with the monthly close procedures.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions and prepare balance sheets.
- Prepare account reconciliations (cash, bank, liabilities, fixed assets, payroll accruals) and supporting sub-ledgers.
- Handling and verification of cash payments and receipts
- Research and resolve account reconciling items.
- Assist with documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications.
- Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits.
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs).
- Other projects as assigned.
- Accounting or Business-related degree or related experience required
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office application; especially Excel
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance creativity, problem solving, and results